Information Collection and Use
- The Success Choice collects personal information when you register with us.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code. When you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We collect information about your transactions with us.
- We automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP Address, The Success Choice cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- We uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Success Choice does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstance:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Confidentiality and Security
- The Success Choice limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you
- The Success Choice may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account.